lundi 29 juin 2009

Some N!nou's stuff ....

Hellooooooooooooo !!!! How are you today ? Me ... tired but holidayzzzzz comin' !!!!!
I will defend my thesis ...... *oh god* ...... Friday !!!!! It talks about " The immigrant women in France and in linguistic training" (interesting isn't it) ^^.
You're wondering why I write this article in english ... I realize that several people read my blog ... these people are more confortable with english than french ^^
Of course, i'm not very good in english so ... sorry for my faults XD !!!!!

By the way, at the moment, it's my creative moment XD !
So I made some icons of Summer *lovely* Glau !
I used Photoshop CS3 (for coloring) & Photofiltre Studio ! I try to mix effects of CS3 and PS .... Here is the result :















Sooooooooooooo What do you think about them .......... ??????? ..........

Next time, I will post header & wallpapers XD (I said : It's my creative time ^^)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I m in love m'y sistaaaaaaa !! You should write in both languages XD

Ipkiss a dit…

Coucou c'est Ipkiss, je suis désolée de passer par ton blog mais je n'arrive plus a me connecter a mon compte sûr stargate family, même en demandant un nouveau mot de passe, j'espère que tu pourras m'aider!